Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why Me? This Doesn't Make Any Sense That This Is Happening to Me

When in pain, I am tempted to ask, "Why me? This doesn't make any sense that this is happening to ME. What did I do to deserve this?"

I ask this sometimes even though I try really hard to rein the question in. Then, I am reminded that there are some things that simply don't make sense. I went to a cafe today. These are pictures from my little outing.

Sometimes things just don't make sense, no matter how hard I try to make them make sense.


Even though things don't make sense, things are sometimes broken. What is an ugly eye sore to some is a beautiful thing to others.



Yet although I see and feel that the ceiling is broken, the cafe holds beauty inside...


And outside...


We are this way, no matter how broken we are physically. We were made beautiful, and we are beautiful, no matter how broken our bodies become.

Peace and hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment