Monday, July 25, 2011

Put Your Left Arm in and Shake it All About

I almost didn't have any weird shaking/spasms/jolts today. Almost. My body behaved for most of the day and then kind of went nutso later on. Strange, strange sensations. It's not quite the hokey pokey, but I had to laugh at these leaves. They are playing the hokey pokey for me.


Today's quest for beauty started with my job. These flowers are from the desk of my co-worker who sits next to me. Beauty is all around us, within us, and here to help us with our struggles. I love the color combination of these.


I went to physical therapy today. These are from outside the PT office. The manual traction felt good. I have a lot less pain after seeing her but still have the jolts.


The next few are from my cafe visit yesterday. I couldn't work them into yesterday's post.




And then there are the snails. I keep seeing them. This is today's snail. He got up on the rock and posed for me. Here's the conversation I had with the snail.

Me: "Man, oh man. I wish my spinal cord and whatnot would stop doing all this crazy stuff."

Mr. Snail: "Jen, at least you have a spine!"

Me: "Yeah, but I have all these bizarre sensations."

Mr. Snail: "Jen, I have to pull my house on my back everywhere I go. I don't have arms and legs. Give me a break, will ya? Don't complain, ok?"

Me: "You do have a point. Thanks, Mr. Snail."


Oh, the lessons to learn!

Peace and hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment