Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Tree Understands Nerve Pain

This tree understands nerve pain.


This fence understand my syrinx.


This tree understands the fear of losing use of limbs.




This tree understands the fear and reality of use of everything above the neck.




These leaves understand how to help a friend who is turned upside down.




This tree understands what it is to hurt but to survive the slicing, cutting pain




This can understands what it feels like to be utterly crushed.




I took a walk in my neighborhood today. There are too many pictures to share on this single blog post but I do think that looking for understanding all around us is an important lesson of spinal issues. Look closeby for answers.

This picture was taken while in my car today after dropping off and weighing some letters at the post office. I did not Photoshop it.


Peace and hugs,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment