Monday, July 18, 2011

Rain Down, Rain Down

Yesterday when I was at church, and we sang the song Rain Down. Yep, Somebody listened.


Both of my umbrellas were under my desk, wouldn'tcha know. I finally stopped waiting for it to die down after a half hour. I didn't end up terribly wet, though, because...

Well, because, lo and behold, I "borrowed" my husband's jacket from the back seat and made sure it got drenched instead of me.

Too bad I was already wearing a sweater and it was in the mid to high 90's. The humidity and heat were as thick as thick can be.

Yeah, I know. Pictures of sunsets are prettier, but sometimes you have to have the darkness and the downpours to appreciate the sunshine too.

I was out in this rain three times today because I went to physical therapy for the first time today. It's funny how I forgot that I was tingling and mildly shaking/twitching part of the day when I was in near monsoon weather. The next time I'm all full of bizarre sensations from this cyst inside my spine, maybe I'll pray for a monsoon. I'll only ask for a small one, though. I don't want to hurt the farmers.

A shout out to all my friends and family in Iowa :-) Yeah for farmers!

Peace and hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment