Saturday, July 23, 2011

C3-4 No, Good Things in Life Come in Threes

I am told one of my bulging discs is in C3-4. Today's quest for beauty was to find wonderful things in threes.

Snail family. Yay!


Pink Flowers


Purple Flowers


Ok, so the last one isn't a three type of picture. The spinal surgeon told me yesterday that my syrinx is probably something that is a part of how God made me. He said it probably won't get worse but that he's ordering tests to rule out other bad stuff. This last image was one I captured today outside of church. This is the way this flower came out. It is different from the others. I looked three times to make sure the petals were two different colors coming out of the same flower rather than a different bloom behind it.


Peace and hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment